HideMyAss VPN service lets you use the web like a private network. The result? High security and access to sites around the world. It couldn’t be easier…
How Does HideMyAss VPN Work?
HideMyAss VPN is the go-to tool for anyone who wants to surf the web freely, securely, privately and with no restrictions. Here’s how HideMyAss VPN service does it.
1. Using a VPN is like having a PO box on the internet – an address that no one can trace back to you.
2. Instead of giving out its real IP address when you click on a website, your computer gives one of HideMyAss VPN IPs.
3. The website’s data is delivered to HideMyAss VPN address – and then they forward it to you, instantly and securely.
4. The result? You appear to be wherever VPN server is located, allowing you to access the Internet like a local, wherever you are in the world.
5. And snoopers and hackers online can’t trace your activity back to your real address and find out who or where you are.
HideMyAss! brings you an important privacy tool like the ones that banks, law firms, other businesses, and governments use to protect their important confidential data.
1. Secure your connection
Whatever mode you’re using, HideMyAss VPN encrypt your connection so you can browse securely and anonymously online.
2. Faster speeds
HideMyAss VPN speed-testing technology selects the fastest server available from their global network.
3. Favorites list
Save the locations you love most in handy Favorites tab for easy access.
4. One-click connect
Great for online banking and encrypting your connection to public WiFi.
5. Choose from 190+ countries
Connect through any location worldwide! Browse websites like a local, and shop around for the best prices online.
6. Bypass censorship
Connect through a free speech country to bypass online censorship wherever you are.
- 120000+ IP addresses in 350+ locations around the world
- PPTP, L2TP, OpenVPN-TCP and OpenVPN-UDP protocols
- Supported on a Wide Range of Devices
- Connect many devices at the same time
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
“10 Incredibly Simple Things You Should Be Doing To Protect Your Privacy”